Thursday, March 1, 2012

One More Disney Day By the Numbers

Yesterday was a very long and busy day for me and I apologize for not being able to post some of the special features I had hoped to post for the celebration of one more disney day but I will be posting them in the next few days here. In the meantime here's my experience at the Magic Kingdom yesterday in numbers:

  • 6:03 - The time I entered the Magic Kingdom
  • 19 - hours spent in the park (I didn't quite make it the whole way but I came close)
  • 4 - meals eaten in the park
  • 5 - miles walked around the park (approximately)
  • 2,000 - one more disney day mickey ears given out (I was told they ran out by 6:10)
  • 2 - leap day shirts bought
  • 12 - my brother's twelfth birthday (or really his third since he's a leap year kid)
  • 45 - minutes, the wait time of space mountain at 3 in the morning
  • 4 - times I rode space mountain
  • 20 - people I saw wearing pajamas in the park
  • 1.5 - levels of sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom played
  • 29 - attractions visited in the park 
  • 3,000,000,000 - estimated visitors to the park (at least it seemed like it)
  • 97 - pictures taken
  • 1 - day well spent 

No comments:

Post a Comment