Thursday, February 9, 2012

Grading Disney is back!

I apologize for the long break I have had in between posts but I am really excited about this blog and its concept so I don't want it to die off. Therefore I have decided to slightly shift the focus of gradingdisney.com to more of a comprehensive Disney site. In the future I now hope to cover important Disney news and stories along with unique looks at Disney world through personal photos and experiences while still keeping up with the attraction ratings that I originally based the site on. I hope that this way I can provide a wide range of Disney topics and can keep posting on a regular basis.

I hope you enjoy the new expanded gradingdisney.com,
Austin

We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.
Walt Disney

No comments:

Post a Comment