- Visual Themeing - Does the ride look good? Does what you see enhance the story and fit the overall theme of the ride?
- Audio Themeing - Is the ride's soundtrack memorable? Does it have any special sound effects or narration? If so how well does it fit the storyline?
- Story Telling - Is there a deep and creative story that goes along with the ride? Does the ride do a good job of presenting this story?
- Popularity - Is this attraction a must do for park visitors? Does it make people want to ride it over and over again? Would people wait in long lines to experience it?
- Age Range - Is this ride suitable for all ages? Does it exclude the young or the old? Does it have something for everyone?
- Lasting Appeal - Is the ride memorable? Does it stand up to the test of time? Is it a Disney "classic"?
- Intangibles - Does the ride stand out? Does it create special memories for people? Does it have some extra Disney magic?
Monday, March 7, 2011
Grading Scale for attractions
This is the scale I will use to rate all attractions. There are 7 different categories and I will give a score from 1 to 10 in each.